Access MQ Consulting
Meeting Your Consulting, Research & Training Needs
The Consulting, Research and Training Unit (CRT) of Access MQ acts as a link between University academics and industry and government. CRT provides project, contract and tender management as well as training services to University academics and acts as their commercial and contractual representative when engaged in consulting and training services for industry or government.
For more than 20 years, CRT has been helping bring Macquarie University expertise to the market.
Access MQ Consulting and Research in numbers
- Business Development - $45m+ in revenue for Uni
- Bids & Proposal Support - $25m+ in tenders won with over 50% success rate
- $20m+ in IGS research funding for MQ
- 2000+ projects completed
- 60 current simultaneous projects
- Positively impacting 3000+ families per year
- Marketing team 25+ new campaigns per year
- 7000+ users of our eLearning programs per year
- Over 10 key support systems: QM, CRM, Project Mgt, Finance, Payroll, RTO, Governance, Insurance, Risk, WIKI and Performance Mgt
- High level governance with 4 audits per year
Visit the Research Office Website